Thursday, April 1, 2010

Everyday is a different day.


So I'm pretty sure that I don't have a lot of time to blog anymore. but when I think about it, I tend to have something good to say.......

A lot has happened to me with in the last year; it is insane. Since my last good post was literally a year ago, I figured I could catch up on somethings.

I was lost there for awhile, not knowing where to go or what to do.. I was wondering around with a broken heart, and it was leading me in all the wrong directions. I made some mistakes, learned from them, and kept moving on. Who would've thought that one person could change your life forever...

The year of 2009 was one of the worst and best years of my life.. I learned so much about me, myself, and I.. My strengths and mostly my weaknesses. From living in denial to seeing everything in plain view. Figuring out who really are my true friends, and who really are fakes. I laughed a lot.. cried more.. and all along I kept a smile on my face. But I will never regret any mistake or choice I made. I am a better person because of it. I don't ever want to live in regret, because then what are you living for?

For the first time in about a year I am genuinely happy... but I'm bored. I have to make a change sometime soon. Even if it means finding a new job, moving out, or just cutting my hair. I've been doing the same thing for 4 years. somethings gotta happen. something is going to happen.



Rest in Peace Grandma. I love you so much. You're the strongest woman I know. I'm so thankful to have had a grandmother like you, and to have been able to spend so much time with you. I will never forget all the memories from my childhood and having you there. You helped shape me into the person I am today, and I am forever thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment